Saturday, April 2, 2011

Meet OREO


Oreo is our fat lap cat.  He is a black and white Garfield.  He lives to eat and sleep.  If at all possible he'd rather be sleeping on you.  I hate to say it but he is not the sharpest kitty in the litter but we love him all the same.

As he gets older he's getting fatter but he still has a spring in his step.  He has always been our hunter so he earns his keep.  We move quite a bit and he's worked hard clearing out our new homes of any mice or bugs that have made their homes in our house. 

I do worry about his weight so I've made some changes to his diet. He's now on a premium kibble made by Blue Buffalo and his Friskies canned food.  I am feeding him smaller portions of the canned food 2-3 times a day and I give him 1/2 C dry food in the morning.  The dry food seems to last all day.  I know he holds out for the tastier canned food.  He is such a stinker though, he'll wolf down his food so he can finish before Ellie and nudge her off of her food.  So not fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment