Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Kitty Digestion

My saga with Ellie and her digestive tract continue.  I honesty think her puking is due to her eating strange junk.  I found an unpleasant surprise this morning after 4 days free of messy clean up.  I know this will be TMI but it had an inch and 1/2 piece of plastic in it!!  I think it was from something we opened on Easter Sunday.  Good Grief Charley Brown!


I changed her diet to a more meaty one, and more expensive and I think she likes it but it's taking her a while to get used to it.  This time the grossness comes out of the other end.  Will this kitty drama never end?


There are a couple clean up tips I have though.  If you have carpet look for the Bissell Spot Bot.  You put it on the spot turn it on and leave it to do it's job!  It's been a life saver for us.  The other thing is Baby Wipes.  I don't know what's in them but they do a great job on little stains of any kind.  They even worked getting out Strawberry Banana V8 juice from our ottoman.  They're not just for babies anymore!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment