Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Big Cookie


I tell ya, there is nothing special about this recipe.  It's found on the back of the bag of Nestle' Milk Chocolate Chips.  But... at Tim's request I'm adding it to the recipe collection.  Yup!  It's one of his favorites.  Next, he'll have me making Blue Berry Muffins so they can be added as well.  I love that guy!  


Anyway, I love this way of baking because it's together and in the oven quickly and I don't have 2-3 cookie sheets and batches of cookies to deal with.  Easy Peasy!


2 1/4 C Flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Salt
1 C (2 sticks) Butter
3/4 C Granulated Sugar
3/4 C Packed Brown Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
2 Large Eggs
1 (11.5oz) Bag of Milk Chocolate Chips


Pre-Heat Oven to 375 degrees


Combine flour, baking powder, salt in a small bowl.
Cream together the butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar.  Add eggs one at a time beating well after each addition.  Then add the vanilla and combine well.  Gradually add the flour mixture then stir in the chocolate chips. 
Pour batter into pie plate that was sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.  I use a 9in stoneware pie plate.  Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.


Cool completly before slicing.  Enjoy!


Family Rating: 10!!!!  

1 comment:

  1. MMMMMMMMM Am making this RIGHT NOW and absolutely <3 it! Yum scrum!

    ReplyDelete