Monday, April 18, 2011

How Could I Forget?

Is anyone else behind in getting things together for Easter?  I have no idea where the time goes.  Easter is less than a week away and our decorations were just put out this morning.  Elizabeth was a great help.  When she finally woke up this morning she got dressed right away and was so excited to help me.  I took down the Easter bin from the storage closet and Elizabeth could hardly wait to open it.  We placed our decorations throughout the house and she found some of her favorite things to play with.  So we get to the bottom of the bin and we find The Box.  In it was the fancy Easter frame that has all of her Easter Bunny pictures in it.  Oh My God!  I forgot all about pictures with the Easter Bunny.  So, instead of the gym, we got Elizabeth dressed in her new dress, Cinderella formal gloves and white tights then pretty much raced out the door when Tim got home from work.  The goal was to get there before EB left for a carrot break, take the pictures then be home in time to enjoy dinner.  I'm so happy tonight was a CrockPot night.
The whole time there I prayed that it was a cute bunny and not a scary bunny.  I know that sounds silly but there are some really scary bunnies out there.  When we lived in Colorado Springs we used to join my brother and his family at a posh resort for Easter Brunch.  We always had fun but I was afraid of their bunny.  His head was too small for his tall body.  We all kind of wondered why this resort couldn’t find a better looking bunny.  If I can find a good picture I will post it and show you all so you can decided for yourselves.  Is it a Good Bunny or a Bad Bunny?
Four hours later and the mission is complete.  It was a Very good Bunny and we’re all happy.  The pasta in the CrockPot was a big hit too!  I think I’ve perfected this recipe.  I’ll create a new post with the recipe and add a picture soon.  It got high marks and pleased my picky eaters.  My plan was to freeze the remaining for left overs but Tim wants this for lunches the week.  Well, at least I have lunch covered.

No comments:

Post a Comment