Saturday, June 25, 2011

Tupperware Quick Chef Pro System



OK... I planned on making a post about the Tupperware Quick Chef but time got the better of me and I never had the chance.   Wouldn't you know it they made a bigger and better one!  I received it a couple of weeks ago and I am just in love!

This one has a bowl that is a little bigger and an attachment that has three YES THREE cutting blades.  I was happy with the two blade version but three is fabulous!  I can chop onions and other veggies much finer.  I love this because my daughter doesn't notice them in sauces like before.  Mom's have to be sneaky you know!

I also like the new basket attachment that allows me to rinse and spin dry fresh herbs and small salads.  If you're into making your own sauces and dressings there is also a paddle whisk and pour spout.  I love the new design.  It's ergonomic that makes turning the handle easier and the lid now fits snugly without having to lock and it still has the non skid bottom.

There are other choppers out there where you have to pound the blades.  I used to like that one until I found the Quick Chef.  There is no pounding to scare the kids and it holds more veggies.  In the Quick Chef, I can make home made salsa and guacamole all in the same bowl.  I have a fancy food processor that I like a lot but it takes up a lot of space.  My Quick Chef chops, whips and spins just as well and it stores so much easier.  It also comes with a lid to store unused veggies etc. in the fridge.

I just can't say enough about it.
Check it out!  It's a must have in your kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment