Saturday, June 25, 2011

BBQ Chicken Wings

I know it's probably not wise to post a recipe without at least a picture but I made these wings last night and they were gone before I could get the camera ready.  I will definitely make these again.  Like the crock pot wings they are started in the oven, but these are finished in the oven too.

1/2 bag of frozen wings (thawed)
1/2 Cup of your favorite BBQ sauce

Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees

I rinsed and dried the wings thoroughly then arranged the wings skin up on a cooking rack that I placed over a cookie pan.  This allows the grease to drip off during cooking.  After 20 minutes turn them and cook another 10 minutes.  Then brush them with BBQ sauce and cook another 10 minutes.  Turn them again and apply more BBQ sauce.  After the second coat of sauce I put them in the oven for a few minutes to kind of set the sauce.

I was afraid they would be over cooked but I kept a close eye on them and they were perfect.  My husband and my daughter and her friend practically inhaled them.

No comments:

Post a Comment